How to Create a Data Feed for FeedPlatform
Creating a Data Feed with FeedPlatform is very easy. Here are 5 easy steps on how to create a data feed using this template – download a sample data feed.
How to Create a Data Feed for FeedPlatform?
Step 1: Open the template above. Do not change the header information in the template.
Step 2: Create your template. Note which titles and field are required below.
- Product ID – (title and data in fields required) – Unique number you use internally to identify this item.
- Product URL – (title and data in fields required) – Website address for your product detail page such as http://www.domain.com/product.html
- Title – (title and data in fields required) – Product title description.
- Category – (title and data in fields required) – This is the category where you want the product included.
- Price – (title required, no data in fields required) – Price of product – do not include currency symbol.
As an example, the header row should look like this:
Step 4: Convert your spreadsheet
Once all changes are completed, save the spreadsheet as comma delimited value (.csv) by using the “Save as…” command in the File menu and specifying the format type. Make sure to pick the CSV (Comma delimited) option under “Save as type:
Step 5: Import your data feed to FeedPlatfrom
If you haven’t already signed up for a FeedPlatform account then you can Sign Up here.